LIGHT LOCK nº1 LV 12 x 20g
light lock nº1 is the first commercial light curing cyanoacrylate adhesive based on non-staining, non-lachryamatory, odorless monomer technology.
- 12 LIGHT LOCK nº1 LV 20 grams.
LOW VISCOSITY 10-30 cP
OTHER AVAILABLE FORMAT: 500g
To buy other format contact email@example.com
Delivery time subject to stock availability
The proprietary formulation exploits a novel photoinitiator system that is highly sensitive to visible and UV light. light lock nº1 additionally functions as an odourless instant adhesive offering high bonding strength on a plethora of substrates. Dual initiation mechanisms thus guarantee the maximum degree of cure in the minimum time in any situation including shadow cure, surface cure, deep cure and cure of excess adhesive fillets as well as sealing.
- DUAL CURE INSTANT AND/OR LIGHT CURE
- HIGH PHOTOSENSITIVITY TO UV AND VISIBLE LIGHT
- ROOM TEMPERATURE STORAGE STABILITY
- DRY TO TOUCH, TACK FREE SURFACE CURE
- SUITABLE FOR COATINGS
- CURE ON DEMAND OF EXCESS MATERIAL EXUDED FROM BONDLINES
- ODOURLESS, NON-IRRITANT, LABEL-FREE
- EASY TO REMOVE
- FILLS GAPS
- Product base
- Methoxyethyl cyanoacrylate
- Fixture time
- 5 seconds (light curing)
- Adhesive Type
- Gap filling